ТR-100М is microprocessor based device intended to measure and control temperature mode of dry-type transformer with four transducers connected by two or three wire circuit, with subsequently displaying the temperature on the display and sending alarms when any parameters are outside preset limits.
The product can also be used for protection of HV motors and generators.
The product has universal power supply of 24 to 265 V (AC or DC) and connection to network EIA/TIA-485 with MODBUS RTU / ASCII protocol.
The product can be applied with the following types of temperature transducers:
– PT100 – platinum transducer with rated resistance of 100 Ohm, at 0°С;
– PT1000 – platinum transducer with rated resistance of 1000 Ohm, at 0°С;
– PTС1000 (EKS111) – transducer with rated resistance of 990 Ohm, at 25°С;
– PTC (minika) – cold resistance of transducer of 20-250 Ohm.
The structure of ТR-100М is made in plastic housing designed for mounting on the front panel of the board (cabinet) or of the device; dimensions of the housing is 96 x 96 x 110 mm. The housing is made of shockproof, self-extinguishing material.
The product has four channels for temperature measurement, and four output load relays. Each load relay is designated for a particular control parameter (like On/Off cooling systems, Alarm, Tripping, Sensor fault).
The temperature transducers (sensors) of the first three channels measure the temperature of each transformer winding; and the fourth one measures temperature of the transformer yoke or ambient temperature.
In case of dangerous temperature rise of the transformer, the product first will enable alarm system and the cooling fans. If the temperature rise continues and the temperature exceeds the limit value, the product will perform emergency shutdown of the transformer.
In case of temperature sensor fault, TR-100M enables the alarm of the transducer fault.
- Item Code: TR-100M
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
Operating supply voltage ( ), V
230 / 240
Voltage at which service capability is maintained ( / ), V
24 – 265
Frequency of supply mains, Hz
45 – 65
Consumed power (from mains of ~230 V), W, not more
Consumed power (from power supply unit +24 V), W, not more
Quantity of transducers connected, pc.
Types of transducers used to measure temperature
Transducers connection circuit
2 / 3-wire
Max. length of transducer wire depending on connection circuit, m
2-wire – to 5 m;
3-wire – to 100 m
Temperature measurement accuracy, °C
Measured temperature range, °С:
minus 60 to +300
minus 60 to +300
minus 50 to +120
+60 to +180
Temperature digital filtering
Quantity of output relays and contacts type, pc.
4 – switching
Commutation life of output contacts of the relay:
- Electrical lifetime at 10A 250V AC (cos φ = 1.0), time, not less
- Electrical lifetime at 10А 24V DC, time, not less
- Mechanical lifetime, time, not less
Specification of output contacts of the relay:
- Max. switching current at 250 V (cos φ = 1.0), А
- Max. switching current at 250 V (cos φ = 0.4), А
- Max. switching current at 30 V, А
- Max. switching power, VА
Test of output relays
Test of indication
EIA/TIA-485 MODBUS RTU / ASCII
Data storage time, year, not less
Control and distribution device
Rated operating condition
Protection rating of front panel
Protection rating of housing
Electric shock protection class
Permissible contamination level
Rated insulation voltage, V
Rated impulse withstand voltage, kV
Wire cross-section for connection to terminals, mm²
0.5 – 2.5
Tightening torque of terminal screws, N*m
Weight, kg, not more
Overall dimensions (L x W x H), mm
110 x 98 x 96
Installation is designed on the front panel of the board (cabinet) or device
The product remains functional at any position in space
* – PTC (minika) transducers can be series-connected (by 1, 3, 6 pc.)
TR-100M meets the requirements of the following:
- Low-voltage switchgear; Part 1; General rules (IEC 60947-1:2004, ІDТ);
- Low-voltage circuit breaker and controller; Part 6-2; multifunctional equipment; Control and safety switching equipment (ІEC 60947-6-2:1992, ІDT);
- Electromagnetic compatibility; Industrial, scientific and medical RF equipment; electromagnetic interference characteristics; standards and measuring procedure (CISPR 11:2004, IDT);
- Electromagnetic compatibility; Part 4-2; Testing and measurement techniques; Electrostatic discharge immunity test (IEC 61000-4-2:2001, IDT).