MCK-301-61 controller for HVAC and room temperature devices is designed for:
- indoor temperature monitoring;
- climate devices control according to measurement data;
- alarm signaling with a corresponding indication about user- specified maximum indoor temperature exceeding;
- change of status between main and stand-by air conditioners after user-set time delay has expired;
- switching to an operational air conditioner and signaling about a fault when one of the air conditioners is faulty;
- all temperature devices are switched off when there is a fire alarm signal;
- the average indoor temperature indication;
- indication of the climate device that is in operation at the moment.
The controller provides the modes of operation as follows:
— connected electric heater thermostat conditions;
— air conditioning zone control thermostat conditions;
— alarm conditions;
— testing conditions.
Analog inputs: there are 2 inputs for PTC sensors with reinforced electric insulation for temperature monitoring;
A digital fire alarm input (the decision is made according to «closed/open» state, closed state corresponds to the running order, open state corresponds to the fire alarm signaling);
Two digital inputs for air conditioner fault sensors (if closed the air conditioner is faulty);
– two-way break-before-make relay output for the 1st air conditioner control – 8A 250V at cosf=1;
– a normally open relay output for the 2nd air conditioner control – 8A 250V at cos f=1;
– a normally open relay output for the electric heater control — 8A 250V at cos f=1;
– an opto-relay output to start the alarm signaling – 100 mA ~AC or =DC;
Temperature resolution – 0.1°C;
Nominal supply voltage: one-phase voltage is 240V/ 50Hz or three-phase voltage is 415V/ 50Hz;
Operating voltage at single-phase power supply: 160V – 330V;
Power consumption is no more than 5Wt;
Terminal block enclosure: IP20;
Operating temperature: from –10 to +55 °C;
Storage temperature: from –45 to +65 °C;
Weight is no more than 0.3kg;
Mounted on the standard 35 mm DIN-rail;
Mounting position is arbitrary.
MCK-301-61 complies with requirements: IEC 60947-1; ІEC 60947-6-2; CISPR 11; IEC 61000-4-2.